Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our "not so little" Family

We have been so blessed to have Kendall join our family. The kids just ADORE him and want to hold him constantly. I finally got some cute pictures of the kids together since we have been home. This was remarkably not a torturous event and I got a really good one of them all for Kendall's baby annoucement. YEAH! Getting them all to look at me at the same time is next to impossible. Here are some cute ones I wanted to share with you. Emily (my sister), I am doing this just for you my dear! Enjoy.
p.s. you notice Kendall sleeping with his mouth open, he gets that from me, just ask my husband!
Kendall (2 weeks)
You should have seen what the kids and I had to do to get this little kid to open his eyes.
It was quite funny.

Andrew and Kendall


Sarah and Kendall



Lauren and Kendall




Lindsay and Kendall

The day we brought Kendall home from the hospital, Heather came over to visit. I just had to share this lovely photo of her holding our cute little bundle of joy. This is why we love her so much, never a dull moment with her around!

Paul with Kendall. I just love sleeping photo's! They are heavenly.

4 comments:

Robin said...

The pictures are fabulous. Your family is so adorable. Oh...you might want to change the date on your camera, because he should be 4 years old according to the date. LOL

Ben and Laurie said...

You guys are so sweet. I love the announcement photo. Forget trying to get them to look at you--focus on the baby and it isn't such a hard shot, is it? So cute!!
Did Heather see how flattering her picture is?

Kelley said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how big all your kids are getting, especially Sarah. She looks so grown-up all of a sudden.

Did Paul tell you we are hoping to stop by on Tuesday afternoon? We've been trying to come by to see you guys for months!

Sleepless Sabra said...

That is such a sweet photo of Paul and Kendall. Your family is so beuatiful. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Everyone looks wonderful!