Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Andrew Turned 3!!!

I know it has been a month since he turned 3, but my camara has been out of comission because one of my kids took the battery out and lost it. It took me about 3 weeks to realize that that was the problem, so my mom graceously gave me a cd with his birthday pictures on it. They were so cute, I had to put them up.
He is growing up to be such a big boy. I just can't believe he is already 3. We are alone together in the mornings while his sisters are at school, and we have the best time together. He is the best grocery shopper, and is great for dr. visits, but most of all, he is great with hugs and kisses. If Paul doesn't let Andrew know when he is leaving for work in the morning, there are major tears out of that boy. He needs at least one kiss and two hugs. Paul loves it!!!!!

Of course, he loves his grandpa!
And his Grandma!!!

And his daddy and sister Sarah!!!!


And Lindsay and Lauren, Brycen and Andrea!!!!



But most of all, he loves his Mommy, don't you bud!!!

6 comments:

Claire said...

He's so cute!!!! Yes, we're moving to KC in a week and a half. Yay! We're done with the Provo scene. Adam graduates, we don't have a job YET (but we have a couple of possibilities that we'll hear about soon), and so Adam's parents offered to let us live in their 2 bedroom guest house up in Jameson. We're excited.

Stephanie said...

Cute pics Christy! And he is so much happier in this post than in the last post about him "Poor Andrew". :) Glad to see he's ALL BETTER!!!

athompson said...

It is crazy how fast the time flies... We were just at Star Valley and he was like 8 months old.. Now he is 3, and I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Andrew is such a "pretty boy" and I mean that in a good way. Very Cute.. Happy Holidays!

The White House said...

They grow up so fast dont they. I cant believe it. Happy Birthday Andrew.

Robin said...

Cute blog page Christy. I can't believe Andrew is 3, seems like a good time to have another baby. LOL

Kass Martin said...

OH man, what a cutie. Happy birthday buddy. I can't wait to see you and hang out with you in just a few days. Dayne will love to hang out with you and you can play with cars, batman and any other "all boy" toy you can get your hands on and leave the girls to princesses and barbies! ;D See you soon.