Friday, December 19, 2008

Lindsay and Lauren's Piano Recital

Lindsay and Lauren started taking piano lessons from a lady in our ward in the fall. They are doing so well. Their teacher planned a recital with another teacher. We planned for it to be on their birthday so family would be in town to watch. They did such a good job and practiced a lot to learn their three songs. There were about 9 kids in all and a very crouded house with proud parents. Thanks to the Elmores and Sister Cashin (their teacher) for putting this together. It was great


Here is Lauren.Woah, bad picture! Lindsay would you look at the camara next time.

1 comment:

Robin said...

How much fun. I remember piano recitals as a child. I was always terrified of hitting the right note. The Nutcracker was a very cool gift. I went when I was about that age and I still remember it.