Friday, November 14, 2008

Me and My Hubby

I was tagged by my cousin Amy, so here goes.....

1.His full name: Paul Lindsay Johnson (that's where we get Lindsay's name from)
2.How long have you been married: 10 1/2 years (May 15th )
3.How long did we date: Since I turned 16. (he is 7 months older so he had to wait for me)
4.Who eats sweets: I do.
5.Who said I love you first: Is this pathetic, but I honestly can't remember. I called my husband says he did first. I will just have to take him at his word.
6.Who's taller: Him
7.Who sings better: This is actually a sore subject between us. I hurt his feelings once, making fun of his singing, so now he is always trying to prove to me that he can sing. Poor thing, he really does try. Why is it that none of the Johnson boys were blessed with their dad's voice. What a tragedy!
8.Who is smarter: Hello, all of my brain cells are gone from having kids, of course he is smarter.
9.Who does the laundry: Me, and it's a good thing, he doesn't even know how to turn it on.
10.Who pays the bills: HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Paul does
12.Who mows the lawn: My hardworking hubby, and man am I thankful. I hate mowing the lawn! But I swear, he enjoys every minute he is outside working on the yard. It's his baby!
13.Who cooks dinner: Me.
14.Who drives: If we are all together, he drives. That's fine, I can sleep.
15.Who admits when they're wrong first: Paul definately does. I can hold a grudge a lot longer than he can.
16.Who kissed who first: Paul kissed me at my homecoming dance a month after I turned 16. He was a junior, I was a sophmore.
17.Who asked who out first: Paul asked me to go on a double date with two friends of his from his school that were dating. It was so funny because they fought the whole time. I think Paul was really embarassed, but we just laughed about it. That's when I asked Paul to my homecoming dance. It has been love ever since.
18.Who wears the pants: I definately voice my opinion, but Paul wears the pants in the family.
I'm supposed to tag 4 other people. Ok I am going to tag some of my family: Jenny, Kass, Marie, and Laurie Elmore (she is not family, but i would love to here what she has to say).

I hope you feel enlightened.

8 comments:

Kelley said...

I feel very enlightened. Thanks. ;)

We sure miss you guys. Is Paul's job still okay? We heard there were lay-offs at Dunn yesterday.

athompson said...

Hurray.. you did the tag. Happy B-day on the 1st. I really did think about you that day, I'm sorry I'm late telling you. I hope you had a good one.

Angi said...

Very cute. You two are an awesome couple :)

Marie said...

You were tagging another Marie in your family, right? :) So I have a request, since you are such an on-top-of-it-blogger... can you post instructions (or email me if you must!) of how you made the cute headbands with the flower clips that you gave to Olivia?

The White House said...

You should have told me you were going in the morning we could have gone together. I am glad you got some deals at the other stores. I love your tag.

Ben and Laurie said...

You guys are so dang cute together. I tried to imagine you both as a high school couple and I figured you were probably just as cute as you are now!

Stephanie said...

That was fun to read Christy! :) Hope you are all doing great. I recently got in touch with Jamie Barker. Do you remember her?

Claire said...

Hi Christy! I was doing a little blog stalking and found you. Yay! Your kids are so grown up now! Very adorable family. Hope all is well!