Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to School

Wow, sorry this post is so late getting on my site, but life here is nuts and I just have been plain lazy about getting my photo's downloaded onto my computer. Sarah started school this year and loves kindergarten, even though she gets in trouble a lot. But that doesn't slow her down a bit. That girls is a smart one and has had no problems learning her sounds. We love you Sarah.
The girls had plain black backpacks that I got for free from a friend, so they wanted to decorate them. I used some fabric paint and they had a great time making them more "pretty". They had me write Hannah Montana on their back packs also. There was no convincing them otherwise. Oh well, they are happy, after all it is their backpack.
Of course, Andrew had his own opinion about his sister going to school.
This was a picture I took outside Sarah's classroom of her and Paul on her first day of school. She was so excited and had no problem saying good-bye. You are a big girl Sarah.

1 comment:

Ryan Amber and Family said...

Such a great idea!!! the back packs decorated into what they want!!
HOW COOL!