Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We are in Heaven!

YAAAAHOOO! That is all I can say after getting built-in's put in last week. Paul designed these to go in when we built the house, but monitary issues pushed them to the backburner. So here we are 3 1/2 years later and we couldn't be happier. Here is a picture of the guys installing them (which was no small feat in itself). It took them a full day to shimmy them in, but it looks great. So now is my undaunting challenge of decorating this beast. I went to Target and purchased everything I could get my hands on and ended up taking everything back. My dear husband has planned every space out and my job is to find things that match. I am going to my old faithful store Nell Hill's next Saturday hoping to have more luck. Here is a photo of what is looks like completely installed but not quite decorated. I will keep you updated.

No comments: