Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The next Bob the Builder!

Andrew has totally enjoyed every second "helping" Paul finish the basement. You can find him downstairs drilling, hammering, sawing (well, pretending), sweeping, vacuuming with the shop vac (he is quite good at this one), or just hanging out with dad. We just wanted to share some photos we have taken of him in the basement. If he doesn't go into construction when he grows up, I will be suprised!



Left:
No the saw is not plugged in, just in case you were wondering.

Right: Taking a break from a hard days work with his "siffy cup".

3 comments:

Kass Martin said...

What a man! I love it. Your kids are adorable. I love the entertainment center it looks so classy. Love it. I bet Paul is so happy that Andrew is his little helper. I am so glad you have a blog. Watch out it's addicting.

Kass Martin said...

I need to see an Easter post. Whatta you say?

Ben and Laurie said...

Andrew is so dang cute!