Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What happened?


Well, I sure did fall off the bandwagon for a while. I forgot my password and it took me 6 months to get it changed! Hope you all are doing well. Kendall is turning 1 this Friday. I will post the festivities after they happen. Here are a few pictures to catch you up on what has been happening in our lives.
Santa took the kids to the Great Woolf Lodge for Christmas. We had a blast. Hopefully he will send us there again next time!
Paul's parents left in Feb. to serve a mission for our church in Feb. They are in Mexico city and we get to Skype them every week. It's almost like they are not gone. They love it out there!


Sarah was crawling around on her bedroom floor and managed to break her right Tibia (load bearing bone in her schinn). She had a bright pink cast (all the way up her leg!) for almost 5 weeks and now she is sporting a knee high black boot. She is doing great and I am loving that she has been forced to slow down a little!





Lindsay, Lauren and Andrew got to play soccer this Spring and loved it. Paul has coached the girls team for 3 seasons now and we all are looking forward to the fall season. Soccer has become a family sport. Hopefully we can get Sarah aboard. She seems to not like it all that much!

3 comments:

cd said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! We missed all the updates and photos. Do a simple password like Chrissy and I do. Something like Every Man a Wildcat.

Adam

Kelley said...

LOL!! At least your reason for being gone was better than my reason. I just didn't feel like it. :)

We sure miss you guys. Let's DEFINITELY make sure that we set something up for June because our family is dying to see your family. :)

Sleepless Sabra said...

That's so fun. Bryan coaches and we really enjoy it. The boys just started fall soccer.

I'm glad Sarah is ok. The weird ways kids can hurt themselves, huh? Love the pink cast, though - darling.