Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WE ARE GOING TO CALIFORNIA!

I know what you are thinking, and NO we did not drive there, we all flew, and the kids were so excited. If I can figure out how to download movies onto my blog, I will put a little clip I took when we were taking off. It was HILARIOUS! We were in CA for two weeks. The photos in this blog are extra's that I wanted to include.This is what the kids looked like after a long day at Sequoia National Park. They did so great!
The kids loved all the rides at disneyland! We spun this thing till I even wanted it to stop. Paul wouldn't even ride it. He has his limits!

Paul having fun at the beach!

All the kids had backpacks. Andrew was so cute with his, he would carry it around and act so big with it on.
We got to visit with Granny. The kids love the dogs and her pool. We had a great time there. Our trip was so wonderful, we had a great time and I didn't want it to end.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Christy!! Just seeing you brings back so many memories! Your family is beautiful and it looks like you guys had a blast in Cali! I cannot believe how big your kids are. Does Jenny have a blog? Hope all is well--Love you!

Kelley said...

I love the one with your kids all conked out in the back of the van. :) So cute!

Kass Martin said...

THAT WAS THE BEST TRIP EVER! I love all the new posts. Those trees are amazing.

Sleepless Sabra said...

I'm so happy you got to go on such an amazing trip. I love how you and Paul are grinning from ear to ear in each shot! Priceless.